Dear Future Handball Players and Parents,
21st May, Saturday from 13:00 there will be another handball day by MHA / Malta Handball Association at the Tal-Qroqq Sport Complex.
- Our school provides free transport if you need!
- Please come in your school PE kit
- Wear your most comfortable sport shoes
- Bring your handball with you provided by the school
- If you have not tried handball now you can join!
- In case you wish to be with us come and support the girls playing. It will be fun!
- We need to be there 15 minutes before the games start, at 12:45
- Parents can come and support US.
- One team is made of 5 players. 1 goalkeeper and 4 players!
- Depending on the number of players we will form 2 or more teams!
- Now you know what is handball, how it looks, how it feels! You can show https://starthandball.com for anyone interested!
- Please contact Faith’s father Alan ( 99425500 ) if you need transport!
- Please fill the registration form above!
- Here you can access OUR handball channel at SJA MS Team system. Click here
Look forward to meet you all players and parents!
The aim of the day:
- to give them a taste of handball
- learn the rules
- have fun
- make new friends
- develop social skills
- build foundational healthy lifestyle skills
What to bring with you:
- your most comfortable sport shoes
- SJA: summer PE kit under the winter tracksuit
- CHS: wear you school PE kit
- we will provide you bibs during the games
- bring the handball (if you take one home with you)
Nutrition during the event:
- healthy food, fruit
- make sure to have breakfast at home
- do not eat to much during the event
Preparation, the day before
- make sure to go to sleep early
- do not eat to much before the games, specially after 6 pm
- check you packed everything you need during the event before you go the sleep
SJA students can access information at MS Teams provided by the school. Click here.
Please visit https://starthandball.com watch the videos on the page for inspiration!